Monday, May 12, 2014

Steele Loved After All These Years by Judith A Moose

A Remington Steele Retrospective



My Life Was Perfectly Simple. Then He Walked Through The Door... I'm private investigator Laura Holt. My agency was hired to protect a valuable shipment of precious gems but with one catch: the client wanted to meet my boss. Only problem was that he didn't exist. I made him up because no one would ever take a female investigator seriously. But one day this total stranger with ocean blue eyes, a dazzling smile and at least five identities tried to steal those jewels. The next thing I knew he had assumed a sixth identity, moved into my office, moved into my life, and despite my best efforts, he moved into my heart. We've been together for five years; I married him (well, sort of) and I still don't know his real name! I suppose it really doesn't matter anymore because from the moment he walked through the door, the entire world came to know him as REMINGTON STEELE

Printing History
Written by Judith A Moose (1967-)

BearManor Media
September 2007
ISBN 1 59393 0984

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I remember that show, Scott. It had some good episodes.

    ReplyDelete